Water Element Dog Mix
. Flaxseeds - small, nutty-flavored seeds that are loaded with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, or good fats! Packed with lots of fiber and protein, they are great for your dog's digestive health, while the protein helps provide energy and keep the immune system strong. Inflammatory properties help ease symptoms of arthritis, improve kidneys functions, and maintain healthy skin and coat in dogs.
- In dogs that are teacup size, you can start with 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon per day.
- In small dogs, start with a 1/2 teaspoon to 1 full teaspoon each day.
- In medium-sized dogs you can start with 1 1/2 teaspoons to 2 full teaspoons per day.
- In large dogs, you can start with 2 1/2 teaspoons to 1 full tablespoon per day.
- In giant breeds like Great Danes, start with 1 1/2 to 2 full tablespoons daily.
2. Blueberry Powder- Blueberries are among the most nutrient dense berries, packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese. The antioxidants in them help protect your dog's body from free radicals, which damage their cells and contribute to aging and diseases. Tehy can also help fight urinary track infections, with substances called anti-adhesives and help prevent bacteria like E.coli from bidning to the wall of your bladder.
3. Spirulina is a microscopic algae in the shape of a perfect spiral coil. It is highly concentrated in beta cartone, vitamins B1, 2 and 3, iron, and trace minerals and a rare essential fatty acid GLA (gamma-linolenic acid). It's properties help enchance the immunce system, promote cellular health and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Dogs 2-30 lbs................1/4 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs..............1/2 teaspoon
- Dogs 61 lbs and over......1 teaspoon
4. Sesame seeds are tiny, oil-rich seeds with many potential health benetifts that help protect against heart diseases, diabetes and arthritis. Small amounts is just what your dog needsto gain these health benefits. Animal studies of sesame seed oil suggest anti-inflmattory effects, due to sesamin, a compound found in sesame seeds and their oil. They are a good source of several nutrients crucial for your immune system, including zinc, selenium, copper, iron, vitamin B6, and vitamin E.
5. Parsley - rich in Vitamins A, C, and K, and trace minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. Has volative oils which have natural anti-inflammatory properties in addtion to its antimicrobial and carminative benefits. It helps reduce swellings and pian from arthritis and other inflamatory conditions, improves liver health, sooths upset stomach, its diuretic properties help prevent urinary tract infections, vitamin C helps boost immune system, and helps flush toxins from the body, supporting kidney health. 25-500mg per/kg.
6. Oregon Grape Root - Believe to stimulate bile (helps brek down fats and oils) and kideny secretions and to im porve digestion. Can help as a digestive and liver tonic to improve appertite and relieve rheumatic inflammation. It also works as an anti-inflmmaroty that helps to reduce inflmmatin and swelling. Helps with urinary tract infections with its antimicrobial processes. 25-300mg/kg, divided daily.
7. Ginger: Has been used medicianlly aroudn the world for centuries, and helps warm the body, treat cold extremties, improve weak pulse, and strenghten the body. During the winter, it is great to treat colds and flue, and to stimulate appetite. It's anti-inflamatory properties hel reduce rehumatic arthritis. 15 to 200 mg/kg.
8. Prebiotic & Probiotic blend: Probitoics are live bacteria that can be found in yogurt and other fermented foods. Prebiotics are a special form of dietary fiber that acts as a fertilizer for the good bacteria (think of it as food for the probiotics).
Water Element Dog Mix